This property's average nightly rate is.
Enter your dates to get an accurate quote.
NOT collected with booking
Hide unit feesShow all unit fees
Check in after 16:00
Check out before 11:00
up to 8 guests
Primary renter must be 25 or older
No parties or events
1. The cottage is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
2. Pets are not permitted.
3. Security/Damage Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
4. Security Deposits must be paid directly to Enjoy Muskoka prior to check in as this is not collected through the booking site. (Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable).
5. Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
6. Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
7. The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
8. The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
9. The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms.
10. Guests must abide by all local by laws including noise and fire regulations. Complaints and/or fines for noise infractions may result in security deposits being held.