English will follow
Ideal for exploring Montreal. The apartment is located in a quiet street in the heart of the city. For your convenience the apartment is fully equipped: kitchen; washer; dryer; dishwasher ; TV (Netflix), WiFi, air conditioning ...
A peaceful and quiet place to stay and to discover Montreal. For your comfort the condo is fully equipped: equipped kitchen; washer; dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV (with Netflix), air conditionning ...
central and ideal for enjoying all the events that offers Montreal Grand Prix Formula 1; Fireworks ; Francofolies festival; Just for Laughs Festival; Jazz Festival; Divers-city; Igloofest Hocheaga ...
You will be close to the Sainte-Catherine Street shopping; bars, restaurants, shops ... but also a few minutes walk from Old Montreal; the old port of Montreal beach, the Congress Palace, the Latin Quarter, Chinatown, Place des Arts ... you just have to take some steps to discover the city.
Also ideal for business trips, the apartment in the city center is just a few minutes from the new CHUM.
At the heart of Montreal, the location is perfect to enjoy all the Montreal's events such as: Formula 1; fire works; Francofolies festival; Just for laugh festival; Jazz Festival, Montreal Pride; Igloofest Hocheaga ...
You'll be close to the famous Saint Catherine Street: Shops; restaurants; clubs ... And Few steps to the old Montreal; old harbor; Montreal beach; Montreal Congress Center, the Latin Quarter, Place des Arts ... you just-have to walk to discover the city.
Perfect for busines trip, the flat is central and just 5 minutes walk from the new CHUM.
I am available as needed to answer questions or assist you in your discovery of the city.
I'll be available and happy to answer to your question or helping you to discover the city.
Thank you to respect the place like it was home. Also thank you to respect the neighborhood and tranquility.
Please treat it with respect and kindness. Be respectful of the neighbors and the property.
• Non smoking apartment, but you can smoke on the balcony;
• Please remove your shoes upon entering the apartment;
• No holidays or evenings;
• If you break something, tell me so we us to arrange for replacement or repair;
• The entry into the premises is done after 15h (if the apartment is ready before you can access it);
• The departure must be made before noon.
• Non-smoking, purpose you can smoke on the balcony;
• Please remove your shoes before getting inside;
• Party or excessive noise are not allowed;
• If you break something, please let me know and arrange for repair or replacement ict;
• Check in is 3PM (if the condo is ready Earlier, I'll let you know);
• Check-out late at 12PM.+ More