Please note that ALL rentals require a minimum 7 night stay and are typically Saturday to Saturday. Only some exceptions can be made.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse condo in Lewes is the perfect destination for a beach getaway!
Condo community is large, quiet, well maintained, and has a gated community pool, accessible only with provided pool key. Unit is all one level (no steps) and is on the 3rd floor with elevator, as well as stair access. Unit has central AC throughout, ample parking availability, a washer/dryer, nice decor, a large fully equipped kitchen, and beautiful sunrooms.
MASTER BEDROOM (rear of condo):
- Large master suite featuring a Queen size bed, ceiling fan with light, dresser, nightstand/lamp on both sides of the bed, alarm clock, flat screen TV, floor lamp, large master bath, and sliding door into sunroom.
- Large master bathroom featuring double sinks, a jacuzzi bathtub, and a standing shower.
BEDROOM 1 (front of condo):
- 2 twin size beds, ceiling fan, dresser with lamp, floor lamp, and ample closet space.
FULL BATH (main living area, off of bedroom 1):
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower.
BEDROOM 2 (front of condo):
- Queen size bed, ceiling fan, dresser, nightstand with lamp, floor lamp, dresser, flat screen TV, alarm clock, ample closet space.
- Large, spacious sunroom with 4 seat dining table to enjoy any meal and your morning coffee while overlooking and listening to water fountains on the pond.
Our condo is in the center of it all! Right next door and in walking distance is Lefty's, a brand new bowling alley with dining, an arcade and laser tag. Also in walking distance is a new restaurant called Matt's Fish Camp. You can head approximately 4 miles over to Lewes Beach and 5 miles over to Rehoboth Beach. Continue on Coastal Highway and there's Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, Fenwick Island, and Ocean City, MD is only 30 minutes away! Also along Coastal Highway, enjoy all of the tax free shopping and outlets and great restaurants!
Make sure to visit the quaint and historic town of Lewes and explore the local shops and great dining.
Spend a day at Cape Henlopen National Park which has it all - nature, history, fishing, and beaches! There are many fun recreational activities to partake in such as:
Some favorite places to dine from experience:
Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse, The Greene Turtle, Irish Eyes, Grotto Pizza, Bob Evans, Go Brit, Jersey Mikes Subs, Cracker Barrel, Touch of Italy, Casa di Leo, The Cultured Pearl, The Summerhouse, and Harpoon Hanna's.+ More