Explore - Discover - Relax
A delightful cottage in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Redding. Just a few minutes’ drive to shopping, dining and the train to NYC.
A great short term hotel-alternative or just an escape from it all!
The Cottage is approximately 550 square feet with an open floor plan. First floor includes a kitchen, dining area and living area featuring a cozy propane stove. The second floor includes a bedroom with one queen bed, full bath and washer/dryer. Outdoor café table and chair set seating for two. High-speed WiFi, Cable TV.
The Cottage is on a property that is surrounded by flowing lawns, and beautiful flower, herb and vegetable gardens.
• Highstead Arboretum, which may be visited by appointment
• The Mark Twain Library, endowed by Redding's most famous resident of 1908–1909
• Redding Road House, restaurant and bar with live music
• Devil's Den Preserve, which features hiking and scenic views of the Saugatuck Reservoir from the 'Great Ledge'
• Putnam Memorial State Park, of historical interest for the American Revolutionary War, and for its unique geology and caves
• Collis P. Huntington State Park for hiking, horse-back riding and biking
• New Pond Farm, a working farm founded by Carmen Matthews.+ More