The Pointe’s hotel-style room is perfect for couples to getaway to the beach for a quick weekend trip or even as a tradition beach vacation for a week or more. Redefining the average hotel room, this 300 square foot unit is equipped with a king or queen size bed with flat screen television on the opposing wall and ensuite with separate bathtub and shower, dual sinks, and water closet.
The hotel room opens up to your own private balcony or patio, where you can lay back and relax between beach dreaming and pool lounging, or cheers to cocktails as the sun sets and you prepare to go out for the night.
Carefully curated for those who enjoy the finer things in life, guests of The Pointe will enjoy not-so-standard, highly sought-after amenities. What’s more, the property is ideally situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from shops and restaurants at 30Avenue, and a short bike or tram ride to the beach.
It’s hard to leave when so much is at your fingertips, and The Pointe provides just that, spoiling guests with luxurious amenities.
• Enjoy the beautiful beaches of South Walton with beach service that takes you to and from the beach, and has beach chairs and umbrellas ready for you upon arrival (seasonal).
• Discovering the area is best done on bicycle, giving you access to hidden gems otherwise not seen via automobile. The Pointe provides complimentary bicycles for you to explore.
• A 61,000+ gallon resort-style pool sits at the center of the resort, beckoning you to dip or hang poolside in a beach chair, cabana, hot tub or alongside the fire pit.
• Providing additional shade, the La Cava lounge is a covered outdoor living room equipped with flat screen televisions so you can catch a game while taking a break from the pool.
• Escape to the rooftop sanctuary with your favorite beverage. Arguably the best place to catch a sunset in South Walton, the rooftop provides ample area to relax, with flat screen televisions, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, and panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Scenic Highway 30A.
• The Pure fitness center boasts top-notch gym equipment to stay plugged into your regime while visiting.
• Coming Spring 2017, Big Bad Breakfast, a breakfast and lunch spot located poolside, will delight your taste buds with local, fresh food.
• Coming soon, the St. John Sundries Shop will offer vacation getaway must-haves for purchase.+ More