Porpoise Bay Log Home is an original cedar log house that was built in 1984. The house has 2200 sq. ft with 3 bedrooms; 1)the Cedar room is master bedroom with a view of the Sechelt inlet, it has a queen size bed and ensuite half bathroom ; 2)the blue room also has a queen size room and a view of the Sechelt inlet; 3)the green room has two twin beds with view of Porpoise Bay provincial Park forest. There are 2 more bathrooms, the ground floor has a half bathroom. The upstairs full bathroom has a newly installed walk-in shower. -Downstairs is a spacious open kitchen with many cooking amenities.
- The front porch is spacious and south facing with plenty of sun exposure and a view of the Sechelt inlet. It is a great place to have your morning coffee and watch the hummingbirds and Stella jays. It is also a very inviting place to enjoy the evening sunset, have a glass of wine and have great conversations with friends.
-If you want to walk on the beach, paddle a canoe or kayak, catch the sunset, watch wild ducks and herons or watch the salmon return, you can easily walk 2-5 minutes to 3 beach accesses and 5 minutes to the Provincial Park.
NO SMOKING/NO PETS/NO PARTIES
Please take GARBAGE with you when you leave to prevent wild animals from rummaging through it.
Keep in mind. This is a quiet neighbourhood. So please be respectful to our neighbours. -PLEASE inform us prior to use our BBQ and wood stove fireplace. Safety procedures must be followed. Please don't use our firewood. There is a shortage of it and we need it for the winter. -The house is fully equipped with Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, dishware and cooking utensils. Guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as found.
Check in time: 3:00 PM and Check out time 11:00 AM
- Extra people: $30 CAD / per night after 6 guests
Our place is semi-water front close to the Sechelt Inlet. It is a 2-minute walk to two beach accesses and a 5- minute short walk to the Willow Point beach access. -The Sechelt inlet is a paddler's paradise, ideal for kayaking, swimming with starfish, seals, crabs and shellfish right in the cove.
- A 5-minute walk to the very popular Porpoise Bay Provincial Park.
- A 7 minute drive, 4.6km, to the Coast Gravity Park, one of the best bike park terrains and experience in all of Canada.
- A 5-minute drive or 15-minute cycle to the Lighthouse Pub (Spectacular view of Sechelt Inlet) and downtown Sechelt which has a visitor’s information center, numerous shops, bicycle and kayak rentals, markets, bakeries and restaurants -A 5-minute drive or 15-minute cycle to the Sechelt float plane terminal, located beside the Lighthouse Pub
-It is a short drive to the Blue Ocean Golf Course, Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club and many hiking trails.
By bike By bus, take #1 Langdale Ferry/Sechelt or #90 Landgale Ferry/Sechelt Express, bikes can be accommodated on the buses.
**To see prices in Canadian dollars, click on "rates", then click on "view all rates" and there will be a button in the top right corner to change the currency+ More