Designed for the modern thinker who appreciates comfort in style, the 2-bedroom lockout condominium at The Pointe provides 1200+ square feet of space to relax in true luxury. A unique feature to the 2-bedroom lockout is its personal indoor foyer that greets you upon entering, with two separate entrances to the main living area with bedroom, and the master bedroom.
Greeted with hardwood floors, chic yet beachy art, and sleek design, the 2-bedroom lockout leads you through an open floor plan where you and your guests can enjoy your company in the living room, while preparing delicious food in the high-end stainless steel kitchen. Both the living room and kitchen provide the Emerald Coast sunshine with doors leading to the balcony or patio.
The master bedroom comes with an office nook if you are inclined to do some work while visiting The Pointe, and if you’d rather relax, this bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and private entrance onto the balcony or patio.
Sliding barn doors take you from the living room into the second bedroom and further into the ensuite, with dual sinks and shower.
Each 2-bedroom lockout comes with washer and dryer, so you can feel productive while doing some poolside lounging.
Carefully curated for those who enjoy the finer things in life, guests of The Pointe will enjoy not-so-standard, highly sought-after amenities. What’s more, the property is ideally situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from shops and restaurants at 30Avenue, and a short bike or tram ride to the beach.
It’s hard to leave when so much is at your fingertips, and The Pointe provides just that, spoiling guests with luxurious amenities.
• Enjoy the beautiful beaches of South Walton with beach service that takes you to and from the beach, and has beach chairs and umbrellas ready for you upon arrival (seasonal).
• Discovering the area is best done on bicycle, giving you access to hidden gems otherwise not seen via automobile. The Pointe provides complimentary bicycles for you to explore.
• A 61,000+ gallon resort-style pool sits at the center of the resort, beckoning you to dip or hang poolside in a beach chair, cabana, hot tub or alongside the fire pit.
• Providing additional shade, the La Cava lounge is a covered outdoor living room equipped with flat screen televisions so you can catch a game while taking a break from the pool.
• Escape to the rooftop sanctuary with your favorite beverage. Arguably the best place to catch a sunset in South Walton, the rooftop provides ample area to relax, with flat screen televisions, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, and panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Scenic Highway 30A.
• The Pure fitness center boasts top-notch gym equipment to stay plugged into your regime while visiting.
• Coming Spring 2017, Big Bad Breakfast, a breakfast and lunch spot located poolside, will delight your taste buds with local, fresh food.
• Coming soon, the St. John Sundries Shop will offer vacation getaway must-haves for purchase.+ More