Discovery Bay Waterfront Resort
Providing the perfect setting for a resort vacation, this property offers something for everyone. Located along the Okanagan Lake Waterfront, just minutes of a walk from Downtown Kelowna and within steps from some of the most breathtaking parks and walking trails. For the Boating enthusiasts, there are boat slips that are adjacent to the resort and would be just steps away from your rental.
A very rare unit that allows for convenient and direct street level access from the 1st floor. Fully furnished, ready to move in unit with all of the basic items already stocked within the condo. This very spacious 1238 sq ft condo features a Master bedroom with a King size bed, walk-in closet and private bathroom, 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds that can be converted into a King size bed, Queen size sofabed in the living room. Spacious kitchen with a raised bar top and bar stools. Recent upgrades and custom work done such as premium flooring, crown molding throughout and built in wall unit with a gas heated fireplace. In suite washer/dryer, iron and ironing board. High Definition TV in living room and in each of the bedrooms. Comfortable patio area in front of the suite with a table, chairs and BBQ for your use. Complimentary Wifi access within the unit. Parking spot in a secure garage included. Extra parking and boat slips may be available upon request. Non-smoking
With your rental you have access to the following ammenities located right on the property:
• 2 Heated Swimming Pools (Indoor/Outdoor) providing access year round
• 2 Hot Tubs
• Fitness Centre
• Large Outdoor Grill and seating area with Lake View that can be suitable for larger gatherings
• Games Room (Pool table, Ping Pong table, seating area with large flat screen TV)
• Vending Machines (Cold Drinks, Snacks)
Located along the waterfront, just 5 minutes from downtown Kelowna this wonderful vacation unit is just a short walk away from many amenities such as:
• Prospera Place - home of the Kelowna Rockets Hockey team, and host of multiple concerts and venue’s throughout the year
• Lake City Casino - offering gaming and live entertainment
• Knox Mountain Park - is the City of Kelowna’s largest Natural Area Park. The park is 310 hectares (766 acres) in size and is located immediately north of Kelowna’s downtown.
• Waterfront Park - located in the cultural district along the waterfront and just a 5 minute walk away, this park hosts weddings, concerts, performances.There is also a great sandy beach and swimming area.
• Kelowna City Park - one of the most famous parks in Kelowna, this beachfront public park is on Okanagan Lake. It offers something for everyone and is a family favorite. Other popular attractions nearby include: • Myra Canyon - rated #1 attraction in Kelowna by TripAdvisor, this wonderful area has 24Km of trails that can be hiked or more frequently bike riden. It will give you some of the most breath taking views of Kelowna high above the city from old railway trestles. • Local world class Vineyards, Wine Tours and Taste Testing • Hiking
• Skiing+ More