Private guest cottage on a gorgeous 1 acre estate in Belmont California. Minutes to San Mateo & Redwood City. 20 minutes to Palo Alto, Mountain View & San Francisco. Easy I-280 & 101 access.
775 sqft, two rooms, 3 beds, full kitchen, dedicated parking spce, pool, & fire pit. Walk to grocery, restaurants, & shops.
Search the web for "LifeWeTravel Belmont Estate" to find a video walkthrough of the guest house and the grounds, as well as much more information about the neighborhood and area, including how to get groceries delivered to the guest house on the day of your arrival.
The guest house is 775 sq ft, bright, airy unit with lots of natural light. It comes with a full kitchen, sitting area, dining area, and two rooms (see floor plan in one of the pics).
There is a dedicated parking space for a small car, but do let us know if you have a large SUV as we can provide you with alternate parking.
ROOM ONE: • Fully enclosed with a ceiling fan, skylight, and a bay window.
• The bay window is a one-way window - you can look out but no one can see in.
• California King bed with memory foam mattress, high thread-count sheets, and two types of pillows (down-alternative and memory fiber).
• Walk-in closet with an iron and an ironing board. You'll also find lots of board games on the shelves.
• Desk and executive chair.
• Access to kitchen and bathroom.
• Second sleeping area has a bunk bed (which can be separated to be side-by-side beds) and opens up to a sitting area and the kitchen.
• Full sized bed on the lower bunk with foam mattress, and two types of pillows (down-alternative and memory fiber).
• Twin sized bed on the upper bunk with foam mattresses, and two types of pillows (down-alternative and memory fiber).
• We can separate the bunk beds if you would prefer they not be stacked in bunk bed format (as pictured).
• Full refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric kettle, counter top convection oven, microwave, double sink with pull-out faucet, and electric range stovetop.
• We stock the kitchen with dark roasted coffee, freshly ground on the morning of your arrival, half & half, and sugar. We also provide English Breakfast tea bags. Continental breakfast of toast, instant oatmeal, and fruit are available for you to enjoy during your stay.
• There are skylights and ceiling fans throughout. Enjoy the fast wireless internet, cable TV and Google ChromeCast.
• Depending on the season, we may have fresh veggies and fruit for you to enjoy straight from the garden. The grounds have plenty of open space and beautiful trees, and there's a fire pit with lounge chairs where you can unwind and relax.
• Compact bathroom with a standup shower (no tub) • partitioned toilet area
• small sink
• hair dryer
• shampoo, conditioner, shower gel provided
• Enjoy the large, gated pool and sun deck
• Swing set and slide for young kids
• Relax on the hammock right out front of the guest house, situated on a terrace next to lemon, apple and pear trees
• Fire pit and chairs
• Three burner high heat + infrared gas grill with integrated side burner
• Walk to restaurants, shops and a 24 hour grocery just around the corner
We are a professional couple, working in the tech world. We are startup founder friendly! If you are in town fundraising for your startup, we would be happy to spend an evening with you around the fire pit, hearing your pitch and giving you feedback. We enjoy 'paying it forward' to fellow entrepreneurs.+ More