Charming 2-bedroom bungalow with large beautiful windows on a quiet street. Cozy living room filled with books. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and small families. 4 minutes to Colorado College and Downtown, 2 minutes to U.S. Olympic Training Center and Memorial Hospital Central. Two blocks from Fifty-Fifty coffee and Shooks Run walking/bike path. Inquire for long term. Public Xfinity WIFI hotspot available for a fee.
Absolutely no smoking or drug use, if there is evidence of smoking you will forfeit you security deposit.
- We DO NOT allow any pets. Our family has severe pet allergies, thus the strict NO PET policy.
- Public Xfinity WIFI hotspot available for a fee.
Lock the door during your visit and when you check out.
Our neighbors appreciate respectful and courteous guests. Keep backyard gatherings quiet. There are no parties allowed.
- Wash all your dishes and put them away before you check out.
- Empty kitchen/bathroom trash before you leave, there is a trash can outside the back door.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Extra linen/towels are located in closets or in drawers under bed.
- Extra blankets and pillows located in closets or in drawers under bed.
Quite hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.