You will love my place because it is comfortable, surrounded by plenty of things to do and conveniently located right by the city. My place is good for couples, groups up to 5 people, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
A typically wonderful day @ Lexy's:
• Access the apartment with August Smart Lock via your iPhone or Android and lay your stuff down and settle in. ($2 dollars per additional guest after 2 to be given access).
• Have Alexa, the Voice Activated Virtual Assistant (Amazon Echo dot Bluetooth speaker) cater to you by controlling, dimming and changing the color of the lights, informing you about local news, playing music, setting an alarm, and providing weather updates by your voice commands.
• Jump online and surf the net with free wifi to look up what is around town, check your email or get some last minute work done.
• Go out and experience the diversity of Astoria with tons of places to shop and things to do (Also just ten minutes from New York City).
• Watch Netflix & Hulu on a 47-inch flat screen tv (*You must have a login account of your own).
• When you have had enough, lay back and relax on a very comfortable Queen size bed.
Check in is 2PM-10PM and check out is no later than 12PM. If you need an earlier or later check-in/check-out time and there is availability, the additional hourly fee is $15 an hour. Just ask me. Depending on my schedule I will give you a quick tour either in person, over the phone or via FaceTime. You have access to the entire apartment on the ground floor. Please download the August app prior to check-in.
Location, location, location. Vibrant diverse neighborhood with tons of places to go including restaurants, shops and entertainment all within walking distance.
If you are arriving from LGA, a taxi ride is about 16 minutes and around $20. You can also catch the M60 bus towards Harlem and get off on Astoria Blvd and 31st street and walk up to the train station and catch the N or W heading to Coney Island. Get off on 36th Ave (3) stops and Walk 3 blocks toward Crescent Street . If you are arriving by JFK, it will be a 35-45 minute taxi ride depending on traffic and around $50. You can also catch Airtrain to Jamaica Sutphin Train Station and take the subway E train to Manhattan and get off at Queens Plaza. You can walk across the street and transfer to the N or W at Queensboro station to take the N or W toward Astoria :Ditmars blvd. You get off on 36th Ave. If you are coming from EWR Airport, taxi ride is about 1 hour and 30 minutes and costs approximately $150+ tolls fees. You can also take the airtrain to the NJ Transit Train station and take the train to NY Penn for approximately $15. Get off at NY Penn station and transfer to the E train. Get off at 42nd street Time Square and transfer to the N or W to Queens. Get off at 36th ave.
Other things to note
-Queen size air mattress that sleeps two available upon request at no extra charge -I am a very private person and keep to myself. If a neighbor or tenant engages you in conversation, please do not feel obligated to respond and provide our business. If you feel compelled to share, you can say you are a friend/colleague of mine staying for a short visit.+ More