Rating Details: The property manager was very helpful. The vacation rental was clean. I was very happy with the location. I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental. Reviewer Comments: When cut on the back eye the whole stove become an electric bomb, shocked 3 times before I realized what was going on. Repairman came found issues, stated needed at least 3 eyes and wires had visible hot spots. He stated beware of kitchen sink as it could collapse from water damage, cabinet door noticeable would not close. No ice maker. Poor paint job, over plugs and switches (beginning to chip), looked like cheap hotel room. No garbage disposal. No knives to cut meat. Seal around entry door partially missing (could see through crack). Tile in bathroom worn and stained (cheap looking). Very small tv. No icemaker (ice trays only). I would not rent this property until stove was replaced (someone could be badly hurt)
Studio Condo, Perfect for two of you.