Do not stay here
This was the absolute worst property I have ever had the misfortune to book. It does not even deserve one star. The carpet throughout the unit was filthy. It had numerous rips and tears and pieces of carpet that were sticking out. The air conditioning is inadequate - the unit was still unbearably hot in the bedrooms three hours after we arrived. It would have been impossible for us to sleep there on the night we arrived. The kitchen was not suitable for anyone to use. We could not find more than two or three old plates in the cabinets. Glasses and coffee mugs were dirty. The utensils were in a dirty tray in a drawer. We were afraid to use anything in the kitchen without washing it but we couldn’t find dishwasher soap. There were no paper towels to be found. The coffee carafe looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a long time. There was no coffee, no filters and no sugar, unlike any rental unit we have stayed in. The refrigerator had mold in it. There was no toaster. There was no dish cloth or towel, that we were able to find. In one bathroom, the toilet paper holder had been removed from the wall, so the toilet paper was on a table across the room. There were no towels or facecloths other than a few we found in a linen closet and one bath towel hanging in the master bathroom. There were no toiletries, unlike every other vacation rental we have stayed in. There was also no place for us to put our things as all of the drawers were filled with someone’s belongings. The pillows in the bedrooms were filthy. There were several lights that did not work, including in the walk-in closet in the master bedroom. While searching for towels to use, we discovered that there were blankets and an old comforter piled up against the water heater, probably a fire hazard.
Spacious Multi-Level Townhouse