This was the worst place we have ever stayed. We have been vacationing in O.C. MD. for over 30 years and I was extremely disappointed in the unit. It was dirty, outdated and poorly furnished. We tried to make grilled cheese sandwiches in a skillet that should have been thrown out a decade ago needless to say they burned. The dryer lint trap was so packed with lint and sand, I'm surprised it didn't catch on fire. The rug in the living room was so packed with sand it stuck to your feet. The walls, doors and bed spreads were filthy, you could feel the bed springs in the mattresses,the drapes were falling down. There was a horrible odor coming from the trash room that permeated the hallway. The building was also dirty. The indoor pool was so cloudy, we didn't even try to get in. We will never rent here again.
2 bedroom, 2 bath condo.