Black out at the beach
Two major power outages, roaches and a faulty security system are not the ideal ingredients for a family vacation at the beach. We had 2 power outages (not related to storms) that resulted in over 17 hours without air conditioning and lights. We could not open the doors for air because there were too many roaches on the deck. The emergency lights did not work in the stairways, as a result they were pitch dark, and a significant safety and navigation hazard for guests (especially the young and elderly). If you were caught in the pool area during the power outages you were forever locked in as the electrical and security systems were linked and the fence was too high to scale. When we called the property management staff we were told that they were located off site and not aware of the problems and therefore not part of the solutions. Not only was all of our food spoiled for a family of 10 but our vacation was spoiled as well. I would not recommend this site to anyone.
Ocean and Pier View with 2 Community Pools, Walk to Center St. for Dining and Shopping