We experienced numerous problems with this rental property which diminished our vacation. The owner writes the kitchen had state-of-the-art-appliances. Instead we found many problems in the kitchen. A malfunctioning gas stove that burners would not ignite despite many attempts. The stove was so old all of the markings on the knobs were worn off, making it impossible to tell which burner was malfunctioning. After many attempts some burners would eventually light but the ignition mechanism would continue clicking for about 20 minutes. The dishwasher worked poorly. It never cleaned glassware properly. The glassware came out coated with a white film and spotted. All glassware had to be washed by hand before use. The first and last time we used the oven, white smoke billowed into the kitchen which was very scary. The best we could determine was that someone used oven cleaner and failed to wipe it off. The refrigerator was dirty inside and all the shelves on the door were filled with partially used food leaving little or no room for our own food. The outside barbacue grill was so filthy that we were afraid to use it. The garbage cans outside the house were overflowing when we arrived. The propane tanks in the backyard chill chaser was empty. Although the VRBO description indicated there was plenty of room in the driveway, in fact, much of the room was already taken up by the owners boat/trailer and car, forcing us to park our cars behind each other and shuffle them frequently. We were never able to get the backyard lights lit, leaving the backyard pitch black. We called the property manager many times. The owner showed up several days later. He told us he fixed the backyard lights, but they never did came on. The stove's problem was confirmed but never rectified. The promised special garbage collection never happened. He delivered a new propane tank for us to install. In summary, we paid far too much money to rent this property to put up with these aggravations.
Sunset, sunrise and waves crashing...