We enjoyed our stay...
We had a lovely mobile home to stay in. It had a serious problem with electrical shocks whenever we touched something. It didn't matter if we touched the wall, the counter, or the electrical appliances, we got shocked all day long. My husband, who does electrical work, says the wires are not grounded properly. This should be looked into immediately. It was also in the upper 80s and 90s when we were there in mid March, and the air conditioner did not work right, and we could not cool down the trailer inside (it was 85 degrees inside), we called the maintenance man. He said the filter was so filthy, no air could get through. He replaced it and that solved that problem. so our last two days there was much cooler inside. Overall, the Voyager Resort is a very nice place to stay with nice neighbors and lots of activities to do during the day. I would recommend this place.

March 2017
Beautiful Park Home in Resort Area
Beautiful Park Home in Resort Area
Back to Listing