Good, but not without problems.
The house is beautiful and well maintained and clean. The problem is that there is no heat or cooling except for a small wood burning stove. It was raining and in the mid fifties when we arrived. We started a fire following the directions provided but unfortunately, the wood stove did not heat the house well at all. I kept a large roaring blaze for several hours but it barely kept the living room warm and no heat in the bedrooms at all. I stayed awake most of the night only dozing on the couch to keep warm and to keep the fire going all night. We quickly ran out of wood but found some more outside (no info offered on the extra wood). We all slept in our clothes due to lack of heat. We skipped taking showers in the morning - too cold in the house. All in all, it was a miserable night for all of us.

June 2016
Volcano Cottage 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Home In Volcano Village
Volcano Cottage 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Home In Volcano Village
Back to Listing