Nice place, toxic smell literally made me sick, owner not helpful
This rental is cute and in a good location. However, The place has no windows that open at all. It was a hot box with no ventilation. The one AC unit did little to abate the smell. The pine walls and ceiling are coasted with a sealant that reeked from the second we opened the door. Having a massive asthma attack, I ended up spending most the night outside not able to breathe inside. The owner was very uncaring. In our correspondence with him he was very condescending and basically treated us like idiots. I imagine he is a new host. Maybe this property will improve in time but the owner will remain the same, not good customer service. I would not recommend it.
Beautiful street level apartment one block from Main St restaurants and shops.