Total dirty dump!!
When we arrived half of the light bulbs in the condo were burned out. There was mold or mildew on the wall of the bedroom. The bed covers were disgusting. I called Holiday Real Estate and they sent a crew out to clean that and the layers of dust that covered the walls and ceiling. The dryer poured dust and heat into the condo making it inconvenient to use. There was dust and mildew or mold all inside the wall mount a/c units. The wall paper was peeling off the wall and the smoke detector in the bedroom was not installed on the wall where it was supposed to be but sitting on top of the small and old tube TV.

August 2016
High Point North 1D-Oceanfront 114th St, WIFI, Pool, Elev, W/D, AC
High Point North 1D-Oceanfront 114th St, WIFI, Pool, Elev, W/D, AC
Back to Listing