Filthy & Unsafe
This was not a good experience at all. There were renovations in progress or completed incorrectly/unsafely. The board on the top step of the stairs was not secured, which presented a danger to the young children with which I was traveling (see video at https://youtu.be/K0aAJ2G63eI). Also, the kitchen cabinets had wet and sticky varnish that had not dried (see picture at http://postimg.org/image/pw96l74n9/). The place was also uncomfortably dirty. It appeared that someone had vomited in the kitchen sink and it hadn't been cleaned (see picture at http://postimg.org/image/rmnm8xwsl/), which meant that we questioned whether any of the kitchens and bathrooms had been properly cleaned. So we had to go out to buy fresh sponges and bleach so we could feel safe using the bathrooms and kitchens. Also, some of the linens reeked of off-gassing plastic--it seems they had not been washed after having been removed from their original packaging.
Beautiful House With Pool And Spa