Mold Was A Real Turn Off
Drove up to our cozy little cabin surrounded by mossy woods, opened the door and were accosted by the horrible smell of mold. We soon found the culprit all over the remaining drywall of a bathroom in the basement. After our 2 night stay all of our belongings had to be washed and I mean EVERYTHING. Pillows, coats, luggage - we all went home stuffed up and coughing. I tried to email the Landlady about the mold. I gave her 2 weeks to reply before I wrote this review. Very disappointed. Would not recommend this place to anyone in the condition it's in at the moment.

December 2015
Cozy family log cabin in the woods
Cozy family log cabin in the woods
Back to Listing