Misrepresented! Mold. Signs of bed bugs. Safety issues.
Booking this property was one of the worst travel experiences I've ever had. I traveled with two minors & paid almost $900 for the booking, but was unable to stay at the property for more than 1 hour & had to pay out-of-pocket to stay at a hotel due to: 1. Visible mold on the bedding. Molded bed pillows on staged, guest-ready bed. (The house had a HEAVY moldy smell.) 2. Visible staining & signs of bed bug activity on both box springs (Nothing had to be moved to expose the staining - it was visible & exposed.) 3. Aggressive houseman who wouldn't allow entry to the house & pushed the door back ON me when I attempted to enter. I had no idea he was there. (Was told to check in "anytime" on day of arrival via email by property manager.) 4. Safety issues - aggressive neighbor asking if we were the "new Section 8 tenants", a homeless man in trash bins right beside to the house & under the kitchen window. The property manager & HomeAway were contacted about all issues immediately after seeing the true condition of the property. The property manager was dealing with her mother's surgery & I very was empathetic & understanding, so reached out to HomeAway & her local contact, Blanca. Blanca NEVER responded. Pictures were sent. Nothing happened. No refund. No rebooking. HomeAway sent us to a hotel for "a night" while they found us another property- the hotel I was sent to had NO RECORD of a HomeAway booking. I traveled LA with two minors in tow & no place to stay, until I booked a hotel for the rest of our stay at my own expense. I would give this property ZERO stars & a HAZARD sign. Please note the 2nd bed is in the dining room, opening into the kitchen & living room. The bathroom window opens into the kitchen - like a pass through. I have pictures. Everything is thoroughly documented. I'm STILL waiting on my full refund.
Sleeps 4 Garden Parking Close To Everything Great For Families!