The water in the shower was barely warm to cold. More towels would have been appreciated. The hood over the stove stuck out too far on one side and was a dangerous hazard for a head or eye injury when cooking or walking in the kitchen if you are taller than 5'6. The power went out and the locked gate would not open to let you take your car out to leave to go out for dinner or something. No power to make dinner or no candles or matches for light or emergency kit. Only one flashlight. When the lights came back on for a little bit we moved our car out of the locked garage and the power went out again and locked us outside. The power was out for almost 4 hours. Very frustrating weekend. The condo was beautiful but it could have been a better experience.
900 N Prom Unit 202 - Ocean Front