BAS Guesthouse is a non-profit organization that aims to provide accommodation for the family members and relatives of the international students attending schools in Brooklyn/New York area. All payments done to this institution will be used in direct academic and extracurricular activities of the mother organization and will be tax deductible. Gift/Donation certificates will be provided per request.
The rooms will include the following features:
2 Twin Size beds per room
Clothes stand and hangers
Personal full bathroom
Shower curtains and bathroom mirror
Air conditioner and radiator
Card key entrance
Guest agrees to stay at BAS Guesthouse located at 2754 Knapp Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11235. If Guest wishes to extend accommodation length, Guest must go through an additional application process and accommodation will be subject to availability and approval of the new application by BAS Guesthouse management. If an additional accommodation is approved, accommodation in the same room and/or bed is not guaranteed. Rates are subject to change with each new Guest Contract Agreement.
By Staying with BAS Guesthouse, Guest agrees to abide by the following rules and obligations:
1) Guest is required to sleep in assigned room per receipt.
2) Payments for accommodation by the Guest to BAS Guesthouse are non-refundable.
3) Rules posted within BAS Guesthouse must be followed.
4) Only guests approved by BAS Guesthouse management are permitted within BAS Guesthouse.
5) Guest is not permitted to have overnight guests.
6) Children under the age of sixteen are not permitted within BAS Guesthouse.
7) Guest must abide by City noise ordinances.
8) Guest must maintain tidiness and sanitary condition of their room.
9) Pets of any kind are not permitted at BAS Guesthouse.
10) Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the building, balconies and its surroundings.
11) No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the building, balconies and its surroundings.
12) No breakfast or food will be provided during the stay. But the guests can bring their own food to their rooms.
13) Guests shall safeguard property belonging to BAS Guesthouse against damage, destruction, loss, removal, or theft.
14) Guests shall conduct themselves in a manner which will not disturb or cause harm to other guests and BAS Guesthouse employees and representatives.
15) BAS Guesthouse management has the right to enter into guest rooms for reasons including, but not limited to, housekeeping, inspections, and maintenance.
16) Guest is responsible for any damage they cause to BAS Guesthouse property, including furnishings and items BAS Guesthouse has provided for temporary use to Guest. 17) No rights of storage are given by this Guest Contract Agreement. BAS Guesthouse shall not be liable for any loss of Guest property by fire, theft, breakage, burglary, or otherwise, nor for any accidental damage to persons or property in or about the accommodation, room or building resulting from electrical failure, water, rain, windstorm, etc., which may cause issue or flow into or from any part of said premises or improvements, including pipes, gas lines, sprinklers, or electrical connections. Guest hereby agrees to make no claim for any such damages or loss against BAS Guesthouse. BAS Guesthouse is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
18) Guest warrants that he/she will meet the above conditions in every respect, and acknowledges that failure to perform the obligations herein stipulated will be considered grounds for termination of this Agreement and loss of all payments and deposits. BAS Guesthouse reserves the right to revoke accommodation if Rules are not followed.+ More