Prime boardwalk location, in a spacious Balboa Peninsula home with unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. Tip toe from your front porch and walk for miles on the white sandy beach. Bike, roll or walk the Newport Pier, Marina Park, or to fabulous local merchants and world class restaurants. Enjoy a vacation you won't forget as you barbecue on one of the two expansive patio decks, savor the breathtaking sunsets, soak in the salt water spa and play beach volleyball in the sand or board games around the dining room table. The two story floor plan offers comfortable living spaces for a large single family, two families vacationing together or a friends getaway. This custom home embodies stained glass windows, Spanish tile flooring, beamed and vaulted ceilings, walls of glass and other architectural details that give it great character, warmth and inviting openness.
Gated for privacy, the home's entry has a rustic Dutch-style that leads to an array of feathers that include:
- 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms that include main level guest quarters on the main floor, two with Jack and Jill bathrooms and an open concept master suit featuring a large sitting area, fireplace, huge covered balcony, walk-in closet, and private bath
- Living room with raised wood burning fireplace and wall of windows (with remote control shades) that look out to the front patio, sand and horizon
- Spacious open dining area
- Kitchen with two large island areas - one with a Gaggenau stovetop featuring a deep fryer/steamer & Griddle & another with a vegetable sink, Fisher Paykel dual ovens, dual sinks with filtered water and insta-hot systems, separate warming drawer and extensive customized cabinets, plus a separate cooking station with electric two-burner stove top & two Sub Zero refrigerator/freezers
Convenient laundry rooms on both levels of the home
Attached garage with alley access and driveway allows parking for up to five cars
Central and forced air heating
Five parking spaces, two garages
- Fully stocked kitchen - dishes, pots and pans and spices too.
Spot lights from the upper deck shine bright on the sand at night, allowing for guests and friends to play under the stars while listening to the ocean all night long.+ More