• Vacation House Rental • Updated property. • Full Kitchen. • 3 Bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs). • 2 Full bathrooms ( 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs). • Sleeps 5 couples (10) people with 4 Queen beds, 1 Couch bed, and 1 Futon. • Short distance / walk to the beach. • Large covered upper level deck. • Small Boat or Small RV parking possible. • In addition to VRBO, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the Rental Agreement. • Guests need to sign and forward "Reservation Information" Sheet to the Owners Agent and/or Owner. • General House Cleaning and Departure Procedures apply. • See Interaction with Guests and House Rules below before booking.
• Wifi Internet Available • Garage and downstairs storage room off limits. • No Cable TV. • No phone service (land line). • No daily maid service. • BBQ - Please let me know if plan to use so I can place it outside. Need to bring your own BBQ Briquettes, lighter fluid, and metal spatula. (Guests need to clean grill after use).
Interaction with Guests
• In addition to VRBO, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the Rental Agreement. • Guests need to sign and forward the "Reservation Information" sheet to Owners agent and/or owner. See House Rules before booking. If Reservation Information Sheet is not received completed and signed prior to your day of arrival you will not be permitted to check-in, and reservation will be treated as if guest canceled.
- Strict Cancellation Policy.
- Minimum 24 hr notice required to book.
- Minimum: 2 night stay weekday, 2 nights stay non-holiday weekend, 3 night stay holiday weekend.
- Maximum: 28 nights stay.
- Rates vary. Weekend and Holiday rates may be higher than weekday rates.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties
- Primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
- No daily maid service
- Cleaning and Departure procedures apply.
- Cleaning Fee
- Security Deposit
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
Nice and Quiet Neighborhood.
Other Things to Note
• Pellet Stove (Push button start and stop). Please adhere and follow instructions on use. • TV's with DVD & VCR players. • Multiple DVD and VCR movie selections available. • 3 Bedrooms / 4 Queens beds / 1 Futon / 1 couch-bed. • Please sign the journal book. There are two books, a photo book and a journal book, on top of the entertainment center. One book shows the restoration process and the other book allows you to journal your stay. Feel free to write about your stay. Write whatever comes to you….the weather, recommendations, improvements, favorite restaurants, favorite sites etc…
...Hopefully you can kick back, relax and enjoys your stay...
Primary Contact- Owners Agent Mel Roemmich (Remik)
4735 SE Chase Rd
Gresham OR 97080
Keys / Lockbox
Lock Box located at front door (lower level). It is inside of screen door on left side of door jam at eye level. Combination will be given on day of arrival once Rental Agreement is returned signed and final payment confirmed/ received. •Please leave the key in the lock box.
Doors / Windows / Window coverings - Vertical Blinds & Horizontal Blinds
In order to draw open window coverings correctly, please take a moment to read the following:
The blinds cannot just be drawn open without the vertical or horizontal blades being rotated 90 degrees first, otherwise they won’t stack up correctly:
•Living Room Window (Vertical Blinds): Chain is used to open the verticals (90 degrees), then use the string to draw horizontally (left / right).
•Sliding Glass door (Vertical blind): Turn/twist the rod to open the verticals (90 degrees), then drag rod to draw horizontally (left) to open.
•Bedrooms (Horizontal blinds): Turn/Twist the rod to open the horizontals first, then use string to draw up and down.
A stick is placed in track of all windows and sliding glass door for security.
•Please replace stick on all windows and sliding glass door before leaving.
Kitchen, Dining Room and Family Room -
The switch above and to the right of the kitchen sink is the light switch for both the Kitchen and Dining Room.
The garbage disposal switch is located under the sink (open the door) on the left hand side.
Use the chain draws strings to operate the ceiling fan. Pull down inner chain for light, outer chain for fan.
•Please turn off ceiling fan and light before leaving.
All the rooms have wall mounted electric heaters. Only the two upstairs bedrooms have a wall mounted thermostat. In all the other rooms you will have to turn on the heaters individually with the knob located on the heater unit itself.
•Please ensure every thermostat and individual heater is turned off before you leave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms / Laundry room -
Currently all bedding and towels are clean.
We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
•Please use washer and dryer to clean linens and towels used during your stay. One load outside washer (dirty), one load inside of washer (clean/wet), and one load inside dryer are allowed to be left for housekeeper. •Before leaving please put the anti-slip rubber bath mat on towel bar in bathtub to hang dry.
•Please ensure all Faucets are turned off and not dripping.
•Please make sure all Toilets are not running before you leave.
Pellet Stove -
This is a new Pellet Stove.
Please call to ask for help with operation if you do not know how to use.
It is a one push button to start and same push button to stop.
It takes approximately 3 to 7 minutes to light. •If it does not light, please push button to stop and call Owners Agent and/or owner.
•Please do not change the settings •Please turn OFF before you leave.
BBQ Grill - Located under deck. Need to bring your own BBQ Briquettes, lighter fluid, and metal spatula.
•Please clean grill after use.
Telephone/ TV / VCR / DVD -
Beach house land line Telephone is disconnected. If unable to get a good signal from your cell phone inside the beach house try getting closer to the beach. Sometimes just walking onto the deck has worked for me, or walking towards Hwy 101.
I usually get a signal in Downtown Rockaway. Depends on your cell phone carrier, Verizon seems to get the best reception at the house.
Unfortunately there is no Cable/Satellite TV. However there are many VCR and DVD movies titles available to watch in the entertainment center lower cabinet (below the TV). Children’s movies and DVDS are also available to watch located in the upstairs purple bedroom on book shelf….enjoy during your stay! “Be rewind”
In the Family Room there are 3 different remotes: one for the TV, one for the VCR and one for the DVD located on top of the entertainment center. Look at the brand name on the remote and match to device for use.
•You can have only one device on at a time, otherwise picture on TV won’t show correctly.
DVD works when TV is on AUX 1.
VCR works when TV is on Channel 4.
In each bedroom there is a TV (no remotes for upstairs bedroom TVs, downstairs bedroom has a TV remote).
The two upstairs bedrooms have a combination DVD and VCR player (no remotes).
The downstairs bedroom just has a VCR player (with remote). These TV’s are configured properly, just turn on equipment. •Any technical issues, feel free to contact Owners Agent or owner.+ More