Vita Huset, “The White House,” offers comfortable extended-stay apartment accommodations (minimum of one week) for vacationing and business travelers alike.
1 Ett offers a sweeping rooftop view of nearby Lake Memphremagog, eat-in kitchen, office, living-room with full-size sleep sofa. c.639 sf.
It has been newly renovated and appointed in the Swedish Gustavian style, respecting its 1880s beauty, in the same spirit as Vita Huset’s award-winning sister accommodation, Little Gnesta Bed & Breakfast.
Guests will be treated to refinished floors, Oriental rugs, abundant lighting through windows restored to their century-old beauty, and an open-air porch shaded by a historic red oak tree. On-site parking is available, in addition to a common laundry room
Vita Huset invites guests for a minimum stay of one week. Monthly rates are negotiable. Small (toy breeds) adult dogs may be allowed for an additional fee of $50 per week. Pre-screening required.
• Utilities, heat, air-conditioning
• Basic kitchen
• Living room with sleep sofa or air bed
• Bedroom with queen-size bed and linens • Private bathroom featuring shower and tub with towels
• Cable TV • Free Wi-fi • Trash removal/recycling bins
• Personal soaps and shampoo • Complimentary laundry facilities in basement
• Ski storage area in basement
• Additional refrigerator/freezer space in basement+ More