Welcome to our inviting and modern top floor ski in/ski out 2-bed/2 bath condo with private entrance, balcony and private hot tub. Set in the popular Settler's Crossing complex in Sun Peaks. The condo comes equipped with everything you need to feel like home:
• 2 bedrooms - Sleeps 5-6 people (5 people in beds - Queen bed in the master and a queen/twin bunk in the second bedroom, 2 people can use an air mattress in the living room). We accept up to 6 guests per stay (4 adults + 2 children).
• 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite and one smaller bathroom with a large shower)
• Ski in/ski out convenience - just 100 metres/329 feet from Morrisey Platter (smaller lift that will connect you to Home Run) and 800 metres/2625 feet from Morrisey Express (one of the three main lifts)
• Private keyless entrance
• Private hot tub on the balcony • Secured Wifi internet, Cable TV
• Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings
• In-suite Washer & Dryer / Dishwasher
• Gas fireplace
• Gas bar-b-q on the patio
• Secure reserved underground parking for 1 vehicle (additional visitor spaces available on a first come, first served basis)
• Living room - a 50' TV, DVD player with library of DVDs for your use - wide variety of movies for children and adults, Stereo, IPOD connection, many DVD's, books and games (complete games cannot be guaranteed as guests often lose pieces.
• Master bedroom - TV, ensuite (combination tub/shower), large closet, blow-dryer, shampoo, toilet paper, bodywash
• Second bedroom - TV, DVD player and smaller bathroom (shower), blow-dryer, shampoo, toilet paper, bodywash
• Very well equipped and generously stocked full kitchen with a breakfast bar and stools, a crock-pot, and other essential cookware
• Dining area
• Separate ski storage/mud room area for your ski equipment. You can also soak in the hot tub on the balcony or relax in front of the gas fireplace after a busy day on the skill hill. • Heated tile floors in the kitchen and master bathroom
Our condo is family and pet-friendly (well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval, additional pet fee applies - please see below for more information).
It is only a 15-minute leisurely walk to the main village that got you covered with an abundance of bars, pubs, restaurants, and retail shops. There is enough space to sleep 6-7 people.
Experience the magical Winter wonderland of Sun Peaks!
Please ensure when checking your dates and rates that the currency setting is in Canadian Funds as our rates are quoted and payable in Canadian Funds.
No smoking, no parties and no bikes inside the condo, please.+ More