A lovely single-storey 3-bed, 2.5 bath property with an attractive kidney-shaped, south-west-facing private pool.
Located Ridgewood Lakes, a peaceful development in Davenport with its own 18-hole golf course and a wealth of amenities guests here are welcome to use and enjoy. This home offers all the creature comforts you need and is very well-presented throughout – add in the stunning private pool and you've got a very enjoyable vacation!
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free local calls
• Full air conditioning • All linens and towels provided
• Welcome pack on arrival for guests
• Access to car hire and ticket discounts
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required
• An attractive, modern, open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar (seats four) • An attractive breakfast nook (with table and chairs for up to five people).
• Family room with an L-shaped sofa and a large 55” flat-screen TV with cable.
• Master bedroom with pool views, a king-size bed, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan, and en suite bathroom. The en-suite has a bathtub, double vanity, and large shower cubicle.
• Double bedroom has a queen-size bed, closet and flat-screen TV. • Twin room with two twin (single) beds, plenty of closet space, a flat-screen TV and a fun Mickey Mouse theme. • Family bathroom has a bathtub with shower over.
• Full laundry facilities.
To the front of the property there is plenty of off-road parking.
To the rear is the attractive kidney-shaped pool. The pool is south-west facing so it is perfect for you to soak up the Florida sunshine poolside all day long. Sun loungers and a patio set are provided by the pool.
A pool safety fence is provided, should you wish to use it.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $28 per night) and we recommend you book and pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
In the Local Area
This home is located in Ridgewood Pointe in Davenport, part of the Ridgewood Lakes golf development. Ridgewood Lakes is home to a championship golf course.
Guests are also welcome to use the Ridgewood Lakes communal pool, tennis courts and children's play area.
Shops and restaurants can be reached within a ten-minute drive.
From Ridgewood Pointe, it is around a fifteen- to twenty-minute drive to Disney World. However, those extra five minutes or so of drive time mean that you can enjoy a wonderful peaceful and secluded spot, more than two miles away from the main road.
If you are looking for peace and tranquillity to come home to after the exertions of a day at one of the theme parks – or you are simply looking for a peaceful spot from which to enjoy some great golf – then this is the vacation home for you.
Further afield, you can explore the wider Central Florida area from here, including: fantastic championship golf courses, horse trekking, local wineries, airboat tours, regional and State Parks, Lake Wales, Winter Garden, Legoland, Tampa Bay and Busch Gardens, and the Gulf Coast beaches, and the Space Coast and Atlantic Coast beaches.+ More