This comfortable and spacious family home (2,500sq ft) has four bedrooms upstairs and plenty of socializing space downstairs including a screened in porch, deck & bbq, a great room, playroom, fireplace room, surrounded by 80 ft pine trees and a level lawn. This spacious home, 5 mins drive into Woodstock center, is well located in a rural subdivision in which each house has at least an acre. The road is a one mile loop - great for walking and biking and very family friendly.
Convenient for skiing: Belleayre and Hunter Mountain about 30 mins drive away.
• a great room that overlooks the private rear yard and sliding doors that open onto deck / bbq area
• a functional and fully equipped kitchen with wood cabinets and recent appliances
• a fireplace warmed family room
• a separate TV / play room
• a spacious screened in porch for summertime enjoyment. • A half bathroom
• Washer / Dryer
• Access to garage
• Four bedrooms (Bedroom 1, 1 queen bed + own bathroom, Bedroom 2, 2 twins (1 can convert to queen), Bedroom 3, 1 queen, bedroom 4, 1 queen & 1 twin. • All bedrooms are comfortable with closets and drawers.
• Two bathrooms (one off master)
• 1.3 acers of 80 ft Pine Trees surround the picturesque colonial home
• The back yard Features a dramatic rock outcropping which provides a nice sense of privacy for the 1.3 landscaped acres.
• An overhang and porch for sitting outside even during rain days • Plenty of level lawn area allowing for fun play for kids to kick around a ball or set up a badminton net
• Wrap around driveway with plenty of room for a number of cars
• There is a basketball hoop in driveway
Extras for kids in the house:
Small kids table with 6 stools, toys and a doll house to play with, extra crib size mattress.+ More