This unique rental, located on the northern tip of Leroy Island, is one of the most beautiful places on Sodus Bay. Whether you like to fish, waterski, or just sit in the shade and read a book, this apartment has all you need for a get away. The property includes two master bedroom spaces. The air-conditioned upstairs suit contains a private bath, and sleeps two in a queen-sized bed. A queen-sized futon can also fold down to accommodate two more. Downstairs, a second master bedroom accommodates two more in a California king-sized bed with a full bath. Down by the water, the second floor of the boathouse provides a third sleeping space with three more beds (two twins and a full), and provides a cozy, fun, one-of-a-kind bayside experience. Apartment & boathouse comfortably sleep 10 with extra room for sleeping bags or air mattresses. A full-sized fold out couch in the living room provides a fourth sleeping space.
There is a laundry room with washer & dryer, a third full bath in the first living space, pantry, several closets and a fully equipped kitchen. First and third floor are connected by stairs. There is wifi, and a flat screen TV. There is also docking space for a boat and a 19’ aluminum canoe available for your use. Second floor apartment is separate and not included in weekly rental. First floor of boathouse is not included (owner storage).
• Ideal location on the north tip of Leroy Island with spectacular views of Lake Ontario
• 88 feet of premium water front on Sodus Bay
• 1 mile from Skipper’s Landing restaurant and a short boat ride to Sodus Point
• West-facing lake view deck with deck chairs and picnic table—great for watching the sun go down behind the lake
• Waterfront lawn area with chairs and fire pit
• Boathouse second-story deck
• Parking space for three cars, and docking space for a boat
• 19’ aluminum canoe w/ paddles and life jackets
• Secure lakeside storage space for kayaks or other water gear upon request
June 21, 2017 **
DUE TO CURRENT HIGH WATER IN LAKE ONTARIO THE DOCKS AND BASE OF BOATHOUSE ARE A FEW INCHES UNDERWATER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO UNTIL MID JULY OR EARLY AUGUST. THERE IS A 10" WIDE PLANK ACROSS TO THE BOATHOUSE STEP TO KEEP YOU DRY COMING AND GOING FROM THE SLEEPING QUARTERS.+ More