After a hard day of skiing, relax in front of the fire in your own “mini-Chalet”, right off the road to Mt. Bachelor. Set on a family property, this unique custom-designed studio space offers vaulted wood beam ceilings, a wood-burning river rock fireplace, and Aspen grove views. Le Petit Chalet’s location offers the best of both worlds -- a quiet, secluded setting to escape and recharge that’s just a 5-minute drive to Sunriver Resort, giving you easy access to the resort’s dining facilities and amenities, without requiring you to fight resort traffic to get back to your accommodation après-ski.
In the summertime you can enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing, golfing, mountain bike riding, and the Sunriver Resort is open to the public and has extensive bike paths and several Aquatic Centers.Our property has a water feature in the backyard and many rock gardens and flower boxes and pots filled with amazing colors. We are happy to be able to share our special place with travelers.
Home owners Joan & Dave live in the main house adjacent to Le Petit Chalet -- they are available for questions anytime by text or call.
Le Petit Chalet studio includes:
• Full kitchen, with pots/pans, dishware, and basics for cooking (oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper).
• Espresso machine and drip coffee maker, along with coffee, half & half and sugar. Tea bags as well.
• Bathroom with tile shower/tub and separate heater
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV with cable & HBO
• Fully enclosed parking for one car and ski/equipment storage (in garage below studio)
• Pure well water for drinking right out of the tap.
- Queen size bed with memory foam and duvet/cover
Please note: The studio is on the second floor (above garage), accessed by a small spiral staircase (see photos). May not be appropriate for lots of large luggage or individuals who may have trouble navigating a tight stairway.+ More