This stylishly appointed town home is in a boutique Georgetown-style setting right at the tip of the 'Glenwood South' district in downtown Raleigh Walk, Bike or Ride (the R-line, free transportation) to almost anything Raleigh has to offer! Perfect Raleigh skyline view. Location, Location: Convenient to everything downtown, Cameron Village, NC State University, Citrix, RedHat, interstate 40 to RTP, fitness, greenways, city parks, shopping and more. Perfect for business, study, events & group
Attached two car garage and additional parking pad
Clean,sleek furnishings mixed with cultural touches
Dining room with bay window
- Main Floor powder room
-Deck with small table and Gas grill overlooking the city skyline
Wine/ cocktail bar
- Fully equipped open kitchen with granite counter-tops, stocked with cooking/ serving essentials. Coffee , tea, oil & vinegar, s&p provided.
Large living area with large flat-screen & appleTV
- Custom arm chairs, couch & love seat with ottoman
Book, cooking magazine & local Raleigh magazines to get you in the know on the hottest spots and hidden gems
2 large bedrooms with walk in closets, both with attached bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Extra touches like bath robes, rain head shower and large soaking tub in the master
Separate laundry room with washer and dryer is also upstairs (detergent provided)
Basic hygiene products provided: soap, shampoo/ conditioner, extra tooth brushes, razors, etc.
- Unique touches include: commercial grade citrus juicer, record player and a few classic records, board games and area maps and flyers!
-Two Bikes and an air pump along with Raleigh Greenway map in the garage for your use
- Accommodations suited just for you or up to 6 people
-Full/Queen high quality air mattress which sets up to be as tall as a standard bed. -Pack n' play for young children/ babies+ More