The place is nice a peaceful, close to lots of bars and good restaurants.
The suite is close to the post office in a nice and quite neighborhood.
We want you to have a great time with us but please do respect these rules during your stay
Please note there is a 6 % city tax charge on the amount of the room fee.
• Smoking: Please do not smoke indoors. If you are going to smoke please go outside and make sure the door is closed behind you.
• Pets: Sorry, no pets are allowed..
• Shoes: If your shoes are dirty please take them out at the front door and leave them there while indoors, this way everything stays nice and clean, the way we like it.
• Food in Bedrooms: Please do not eat in the bedrooms
• Kitchen Equipment: You may use the kitchen and equipment but please be very responsible and careful, don't burn the pots/pans and be sure to turn off the gas
• Quiet Hours: Please be quiet from 10pm until 8:00am. Our neighbors are not on vacations and will call the police if there is loud music after 10pm, so please keep your music down and your singing practice to daytime hours ;)
• Additional Visitors: Its not possible to bring visitors due to government regulations, we could easily lose our license and business if you bring more then the allowed amount of visitors to our apartment+ More