Located in Tappen on sunny Shuswap Lake with private beach front. Well-kept 700 sq. ft. upper half of house. Cosy and comfortable living area suitable for 3 people, 25 minutes from City of Salmon Arm. Private, quiet neighbourhood, ideal for a peaceful retreat (no parties). 3 day minimum stay.
• 1 bedroom with king size bed • Futon bed in living room • Linens & bedding • 1 bathroom with tub and shower • Half bathroom • Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, coffee maker, coffee filters, toaster, popcorn maker, etc.
- some food items are provided, e.g. salt, pepper, spices, sugar, baking soda
• Outdoor grill • All major appliances including washer & dryer • Minor appliances including hair dryer, iron & board • Internet - WiFi & Satellite TV • Air conditioning
• Wrap around deck with lake and garden view, includes patio furniture • Parking for 2 cars • Boat buoy available (no dock) • Clean beach with excellent swimming conditions • Canoe with outriggers available upon request, please bring own life vests • 2 km from Harold Provincial Park with boat launch, nature walks
Certain house rules apply:
No pets, no smoking in the house, no parties.
Quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Daytime guests are limited to four persons, including children.