This mountainside, 4 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom townhome is located in the Taluswood complex above Creekside. It features an open living & kitchen area, wood burning fireplace, gorgeous forest views, huge deck with gas BBQ, private hot tub and an authentic log home feel. Its perfect location is just a quick ski/snowboard ride down the famous Lower Dave Murray Downhill towards the Creekside gondola base with free underground parking and access to great restaurants, grocery and liquor stores and the valley trail.
• Ski in / Walk out (see ski in directions at the very bottom)
• Wood burning fireplace (first fire log provided)
• Two decks (one with BBQ & one with hot tub)
• Private Hot Tub
• Common outdoor heated pool (summer only)
• Washer & Dryer (laundry detergent provided)
• Two flat screen TVs with cable (master bedroom & living room)
• Free local calls
• Complimentary wireless internet
• DVD player
• iPod dock station
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 4 Bedrooms • 3.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10
• Three Levels
• Master Bedroom - King bed
• Second Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• Third Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• Fourth Bedroom - Double / Twin bunk
• Living Room - Sofa bed
PROXIMITY TO VILLAGE
• Creekside: 5 min car • Main village: 7 min car
GOOD TO KNOW
• Pet friendly • This is a quiet neighborhood with zero tolerance for excess noise and parties
• Heated single car garage and additional parking for 3 cars (one covered)
SKI IN DIRECTIONS
• To reach the trail, please take the “black” Dave Murray (Named after legendary “Crazy Canuck” ski racer Dave Murray) downhill course on Whistler Mountain.
• The Dave Murray run starts at the top of the open Garbanzo chair (by the Chic Pea Hut) and leads all the way to the base of the Creekside gondola.
• Once you reach tower #13, watch out for the trail located in between tower 12 & 13 to the right of the run.
• There is a sign on tower #12 with an arrow pointing towards the ski-in to the Taluswood complex.
• Note: If you can see the green Olympic rings, you missed the trail (the rings are below the trail).+ More