Ski-in and ski-out condo/time-share available at Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek from November 18th-25th (Sat to Sat THANKSGIVING WEEK). 2 bedroom king bed plus day bed in each room, with kitchen, dining room, living room – sleeper couch and sleeper cots on request). Condo is at the base of Bachelor Gulch next door to the Ritz Carlton.
Cost includes 6 free lift tickets per day for the week to Vail or Beaver Creek. After you factor in the price of the lift tickets, you are paying $200/night for 2 bedroom condo with first class service at a ski/ski out.
• SIX LIFT TICKETS and are all INCLUDED in the price (TOTAL worth for a 7-day pass is $649 per person or $4543 for the week)
• Twice daily housekeeping • Valet parking & bellman service • Ski valet services • Personal concierge services • Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
• Ski shuttle available to Vail • New Timbers game room with pool table and games for everyone
• Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
• Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
• New Business Center and Conference Room
• New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
• Two on site hot tubs
Upon checking in, you are warmly greeted by the valet and bellman who will take care of your luggage and ski equipment. Not bringing your own ski equipment? Then you can rent top of the line equipment from the on-site ski shop that is exclusive for Timbers guests only.
When you are ready to hit the slopes, pick up your skis at the ski lockers where the ski valet will have your boots warm and skis prepared. Step out the door onto the snow at the base of the lift and the ski valet will hand you your skis and off you go. The younger members of your family can enjoy The Ritz Kids programs available both in the winter and summer at the adjacent Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Guests have access to all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including:
• 21,000 square foot spa • Grotto room
• Fitness center
• Outdoor heated pool & hot tubs (year round)
• Fire pit and outdoor gathering area
• Restaurants and common areas
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch is connected to the Ritz hotel with an underground hallway for you to walk to the spa in your robe or to go to the pool & hot tub.
The Timbers Resorts has established the Bachelor Gulch Club as one of the premier residence clubs in the world and your experience will be nothing short of exceptional.+ More