The beautiful newly renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counters. It is stocked with all the cookware and necessities you need to prepare and share a family style meal. The dining room table can accommodate 4-6 people and there are 3 stools at the breakfast bar. The master bedroom has a King bed and private bath and the guest room has 2 twin beds with the bath just across the hall. For additional sleeping there is a fold out sofa bed in the living room.
Relax by the gas fireplace in the living room where you can see the skiers coming down Dawdler ski run. You can even see the famous Alpine Springs ski area from the cozy sofa in the living room. Ski back to your condo for lunch and then you can get back on the slopes in no time. You just take off from the property and ski down to the Village 6-Pack or the Elk Camp Gondola and you will be on top of the mountain in just minutes.
Park your car in your private, covered parking stall and leave the driving to us. At Top of the Village you will have access to the complimentary shuttle service that will take you anywhere within the Village or to the bus that runs to Aspen.
• Top of the Village, Trails 108
• 1080 square feet
• Ground floor unit, on Dawdler Ski Run
• 2 bedrooms (1 King and 2 Twins – twins can convert to a king)
• 2 full bathrooms
• Hideaway sofa bed
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters
• Gas log fireplace in the living room
• I Pod Docking station
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Private balcony with Gas BBQ grill
• Ski locker next to the front door (or simple store them on your patio)
• Large, flat screen TV in the living room
• Private, covered parking stall, close to the condo
• Access to outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise room and sauna
• Complimentary WiFi in condo+ More