Enjoy this cozy one bed room apartment with access to a beautifully serene garden located right outside our home (upstairs from your in law)
- Street parking frequently available
-3 blocks from freeway entrances to 101 and 280
Downtown in 15 mins by car, 25 mins by bus
Private entrance, easy parking
Sunny backyard with organic garden which brings all sorts of bugs, possums, cats, raccoon, skunks, owls, and YES, even the famous parrots of Telegraph hill! For you to enjoy!
- Smart TV
- Feel at home in this cute lower unit flat! Colorful decor and bright, cheery light will welcome you back after every day of adventuring in San Francisco.
There is a cozy bedroom, and one spacious bathroom with shelves for your toiletries and belongings! There should be some basic household items like soap, shampoo, and linens for you to use if you should need it.
Enjoy our amazing patio and the view which is shared with us when home, in our semi-private backyard! A perfect refuge from the loud bustling of downtown San Francisco.
- City of San Francisco's Office of Short-Term Rental Permit: STR-0002061 (Zero-Zero-Zero-Two-Zero-Six-One)
- You will have access to the backyard, which is shared with us when we are home as well as your own private patio. Feel free to make use of them! Lots of nature there, so expect to see bugs and animals of all sorts.
- But leave the upstairs patio with table & chairs for us to enjoy.
Guest Interaction -We may not be present during your stay, but we have a property manager should anything come up. Feel free to say Hi if you do see us!
- Usually there's parking out front, but please don't block our drive way, would be great to know which car is yours.
Other Things to Note
We have a Smart TV, no cable but we do provide Netflix!
- Best to use Uber, Lyft, or a Taxi to get around if no car rental.
- Located near beautiful Bernal Heights in the peaceful Silver Terrace district, you will have easy access to great restaurants and coffee shops in my up-and-coming neighborhood! Check out the nearby Alemany Farmer's Market (Saturdays) or Flea Market (Sundays), or walk to one of the many parks in the area.
My place is near the K/T Line, an above ground train. This train will take you north to the famous AT&T Park, and then continues on to downtown San Francisco. From downtown, you can get almost anywhere in San Francisco, or you can take BART to nearby cities Oakland and Berkeley. Fisherman's Wharf is also accessible from downtown San Francisco!
- If you are going to neighborhoods such as The Sunset, The Richmond, Haight-Ashbury, or The Marina, I recommend Lyft Line or Uber Pool! It is very cheap and convenient for places that are harder to take public transportation to.