Historic Desert Landmark Adobe
5 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms, Master Bath & Laundry pending
Gated, private, secluded, 1/2 acre, former Date Palm Grove, Cook St @ Hwy 111, Indian Wells, CA 92210
Pool, Spa, Barbecue
AMMENITIES • Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - King sized bed; 180 degree view of Mt. San Jacinto, Mt. San Gorgonio and Santa Rosa mountains; large flat-screen internet TV; sunset view • Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - Queen sized bed, view of Santa Rosa mountains, large flat-screen internet TV, directly off pool & spa, sunrise view, Master Bath • Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - Double bed, view of Santa Rosa mountains and sunrise • Bedroom 4 (upstairs) - 2 Twin beds, view of Santa Rosa mountains and sunrise • Bedroom 5 (downstairs) - 1 Youth bed, directly off patio and fountain • Sunroom - Mid-Century Modern decor, futon sofa, overlooking cactus garden, directly off pool and spa, sleeps 1-2 people, Roll-away available, no attached bath facilities • Pool table • Lap pool with fountain • Spa • Large Patio, dining table seating 8, barbecue, fountain • Hi-speed internet • 2 large flat screen internet TVs • 15 Date Palm, Orange and Lemon trees on property
• Across street from pharmacy and Italian, Mexican and Gourmet Burgers/Whisky Bar Restaurants
• Walking distance to Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Starbucks and Continental/Italian restaurant
• 1 mile from El Paseo: Saks 5th Avenue, Gucci, Ralph Lauren and Coachella Valley’s finest restaurants
• 1.5 miles from Indian Wells Golf Resort and spas
• Indian Wells Landmark #1, “Cavanaugh Adobe” 1923, only 2-story residence in Indian Wells, allowing for spectacular 360 degree views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains.
Smoking allowed outdoors only. Dogs allowed only with approval and pet deposit. No cats. No commercial photos. Contact for photo shoots.
This property is subject to Indian Wells' Short-Term Rental Rules, including Chapter 5.20 and 9.06 of Indian Wells' Municipal Code. Accordingly no disruption to the neighbors or house parties of any kind are permitted. Indian Wells requires minimum 29 day rental contract period. Per City of Indian Wells Short-Term Rental Ordinance: “The Owner or Managing Agency or Agent shall provide language in their rental agreement allowing for immediate termination of the rental contract, and immediate eviction upon any violation of the Municipal Code by any occupant. The Responsible Person shall acknowledge understanding of all Indian Wells Shoft-term Residential Rental rules and their liability for any fines incurred by occupants."+ More