Perfect apartment for exploring NYC's trendy downtown area.
Newly furnished and decorated in July 2012!!!
Stylish and comfortable 1BR apartment railroad-style with exposed brick walls in the trendy heart of Alphabet City in NYC's East Village. Located near Thompkins Square park on a safe tree-lined street with literally countless great bars, restaurants and unique shops only steps away. Conveniently located on elevated ground floor.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
• Spacious railroad layout • Hardwood floors and marble tiles • Southern exposure living room • Wi-Fi • 32" widescreen LCD HDTV • Stereo • Orthopedic Queen-size bed • Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows • Fully stocked kitchen with granite countertop • Fold-out couch sleeps 2 additional guests • Full gas range, microwave oven, dishwasher • Jetted Spa Shower • Full wooden closet • Separate dressing area • High-end fixtures and amenities • Solid mahogany french glass doors • Located on elevated ground floor
• Air-conditioned bedroom and living room • Fan
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
• Prime location in the East Village in walking distance to countless trendy restaurants, bars and boutiques, just blocks from the famous Thompkins Square Park and St. Marks Place • The East Village is the prime area in the City for nightlife and is always bustling with people and activity • Walking distance to the Lower East Side which is also great for restaurants and nightlife • Immediate neighborhood has plenty of deli's and mom and pop shops to get whatever you may need • Safe tree-lined street • Delicious cafes and espresso bars • Grocery Shopping (Whole Foods, delis, Organic Markets, etc...) • Fashion Shopping (John Varvatos, Blue and Cream, Bbblessing, etc...) • Tourist Attractions (Stomp, Blue Man Group, Filmore East Theater, PS 122 and many more) • NYU, Cooper Square School • Banks close by
• 3 min. to the L train which takes you along 14th St to Union Square, Chelsea and the Meatpacking district in minutes or into artsy Williamsburg across the East River • 5 min to the 6, N and R train • Taxis everywhere
• 3 min. to St Marks Place and Thompkins Square Park • 5 min. to Astor Place • 8 min. to the Lower East Side • 8 min. to Union Square •10 min to The New Museum
• Lower East Side • Gramercy Park • Flatiron District • West Village • Chelsea • Soho • Nolita
ARRIVING FROM JFK AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $45 plus tip • Super Shuttle, $23 • NYAS Airport Express Bus to Port Authority $15, transfer to the N or R train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Ave, $2.50.
ARRIVING FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $84, plus tip • Super Shuttle, $28 • Olympia Trail bus to Port Authority for $15 and transfer to the transfer to the N or R train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Ave, $2.50
ARRIVING FROM LA GUARDIA AIRPORT
• Yellow cab, $20 plus tip • M60 Bus to Lexington Ave and 125th St, transfer to 4,5 express train to Union Square, transfer to L train to 1st Avenue, $2.50.
No pets and no smoking please.
The apartment has nice energy and is very cozy. Please treat it respectfully as you would your own.
Feel free to ask me any additional questions.+ More