Updated Studio Deluxe Room with Beautiful BEACH VIEWS
Trump International Beach Resort is a world of indulgent pleasures waiting for you on the shores of beautiful Miami Beach. Ideally located in the exclusive enclave of Sunny Isles, this Miami Beach hotel masterpiece, created by Donald Trump and Dezer Properties, rises as a striking landmark to luxury amidst the white sands of Miami Beach.
Enjoy our resort's commitment to personal service that is distinctly European within a carefree tropical oasis of pampering and palm trees. Relax and rejuvenate with a soothing massage in a private oceanfront cabana. Dine at the fabulous Neomi's, where All-American cuisine meets culinary influences from places near and far. Fall into a chaise lounge at the grotto-style pool. Unwind to breathtaking views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway from your private balcony. Shop on site and at nearby boutiques that rival those of the world's fashion centers or spend a relaxing day at our spa. There is no shortage of indulgences here and you can rest assured that every need and every request you have will be promptly seen by the most attentive staff at our Miami Beach hotel resort in Sunny Isles Beach, FL.
Widely regarded as one of the premier Miami Beach hotel destinations near Lummus Park, Trump International Beach Resort is home to 390 hotel rooms and guest suites, each of which is a stunning combination of tropical charm and Trump flair. There is no compromise here. Best of all, you'll have the pleasure of experiencing our resort's commitment to five-star service each and every day.
Trump International Beach Resort is your oceanfront Miami Beach hotel and spa paradise in Sunny Isles Beach, each day you spend with us is a promise of a world of difference.
THIS DELUXE STUDIO BEACH SUITE FEATURES:
• Beautiful building with impressive large marble foyer
• Large, modern, contemporary Deluxe Studio Suite. More than 550 square feet of living space and 80 square feet of balcony
• Large open floorplan with 2 queen sized beds
• Fully furnished
• Beautiful Marble bath and shower with large bathtub
• Large flat screen digital TV with cable
• New furnishings, drapes and carpet
• View of Beach, , Aventura, Sunny Isles, Intracoastal Waterway, and tennis courts
• Kitchen: refrigerator, ice box, microwave, sink, and granite-top counter
• 16th floor—excellent views
• Trump International Beach Resort includes a spa, steam room, fitness center, showers, locker room (a spa and pool fee apply)
• 2 large swimming pools, beach access, restaurant, bar; bar and restaurant service at the pool
• Valet parking included for one car, with in-and-out privileges
• Laundry services in surrounding areas and with hotel concierge
• Safe for valuables and documents in room
• Trump International Resort has multiple bars and restaurants
• Perfect Location:
o Close to Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) as well as Miami International Airport (MIA) (about 15 – 20 minutes from each)
o Close to Aventura Mall
o Close to Bal Harbor Shopping Center
o Restaurants and large shopping area directly across Collins Ave.
o Easy access to Miami Beach and neighboring municipalities
o Easy access to Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Dania Beach
o Easy access to freeways and major highways (I-95, US 1, A1A)
Nearby restaurants include Italian, Seafood, Russian, Indian, Sushi, Pizza, Kosher/Deli, Ice cream, Tony Romas (barbeque), and 'fast food' .
Great access to CVS, Walgreens, Supermarkets (Publix), Gourmet (Epicure) and delicatessens, as well as two shopping centers.
Renter will be provided with an allotted amount of towels, linens, and toiletries upon arrival that will be used for the duration of their stay. Washer/dryer is located within unit and can be used by renter during duration of stay as they see fit.
Renter will be responsible for any resort fees incurred during duration of stay. Resort fee is paid directly to hotel and is $50 (plus tax) per day for first 2 people staying in the room and $25 (plus tax) for each additional guest over the age of 12 years old. Children 12 or under are exempt from the amenity fee. Parking (1 car) and room taxes are included with the rental payment.
Renter understands that unit 1612 is not part of the hotel management program and is individually owned. Any purchases made at the hotel will be paid for in full at the time of purchase with cash or credit card and paid directly to the hotel. There is no daily cleaning service in room, however renter can request cleaning during the stay.
No smoking is permitted in unit at any time.
No pets are permitted in unit at any time.
No hotel phone service is found within room.+ More