3 bedroom Cabin for Rent. Located in beautiful Tulameen BC, this three bedroom cabin (sleeps 7 comfortably) is a two minute walk to the lake, includes all the amenities that make life simple. The indoor and outdoor sound system and modern bbq located on the deck make for a relaxing natural getaway from the everyday.
We now have a shower head in the main bathroom so now both bathrooms have showers!
• Paper towels, toilets paper, saran wrap, tinfoil, garbage bags provided
• 2 bathrooms, washer, dryer, • Full kitchen, fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, with pots & pans, cutlery, dishes, cups, spices and condiments.
• Many additional kitchen appliances, blender, coffee maker, waffle maker, etc.
• TV (no reception) with VCR and DVD player
• Built-in vacuum, CD/AUX stereo with indoor/outdoor speakers , gas BBQ (propane included)
• Woodburning indoor stove and outdoor fire pit (kindling and firewood located on deck with extra wood stored underneath deck). • Beach, store, ice rink/ basketball court, beach volley ball court, horseshoe pit, baseball diamond and playground all within walking distance.
• Great place to bike ride so plan to bring your bikes!
NOTE: Although our cabin has a water softener and filter, the Tulameen area does have hard water and at times (especially when water levels are low at the end of summer) can smell undesirable. The water is entirely safe and drinkable, however we recommend and prefer to purchase bottle water for our stay. Below is a description of hard water.
Hard water is water that has high mineral content (in contrast with "soft water"). Hard water is formed when water percolates through deposits of limestone and chalk which are largely made up of calcium and magnesium carbonates.+ More