Uncle Tom's Cabin
Moyie Lake, British Columbia - Waterfront Property with boat dock and swim raft.
Booking check-ins / check-outs are on Saturdays. There is plenty of firewood and a large barbeque for grilling.
A beautiful A-frame waterfront cabin situated in a quiet bay on the south end of Moyie Lake, British Columbia. The cabin is located just 10 kilometers from rustic Moyie town site and only 20 minutes from Cranbrook, which is the largest community in the southeast corner of the province. The west face property ensures plenty of afternoon sun and within 30 meters of sandy beach waterfront, large deck and raft, water sports of all kind can be enjoyed.
Amenities & Facilities
• Bedrooms: The upstairs master suite features a queen size bed and a small balcony with a spectacular view of the lake. Separated by a bathroom is the second upstair’s bedroom equipped with 2 single beds. There are two bedrooms on the main floor are separated by a bathroom, one with a queen size bed, and the other with bunk beds. 2 bathrooms (showers / no bathtubs)
• Linens supplied – bedding and bathroom towels. Beach towels not provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with a cooking island and cutlery / dishes for 12
• Large deck with picnic table, outdoor furniture with anti-gravity chairs
• Fridge, Stove, Microwave, wood burning stove
• TV/VCR/DVD (no cable hook-up)
• Propane BBQ with tank
• A “Bocce Ball” and “Horseshoe” Pit is located in the side of the yard.
• Fire pit at the beach (wood supplied)
• Outdoor deck: 100 Sq. Meters
• Sleeps: 8 People
• Parking: 6 Vehicles
• Nearest Town: Cranbrook (20 mins)
• Beach: Sandy
• Boat Launch: Yes 1 km away
• Fishing: Yes
• Nearest Hospital: Cranbrook
Things To Do & See
• Fort Steele Heritage Town – 15 Min. drive from Cranbrook
• Ghost Town: Moyie 10 minute drive
• The Canadian Museum of Rail Travel (must see) Cranbrook • Aasland Museum Taxidermy
• For weekly rentals – Check In is Saturdays after 4:00 PM and Check Out is Saturdays at 11:00 AM
• TAXES charged separately
• All persons must be 25 years of age or older, unless in the case of a family rental (i.e. parent / guardian & child)
• Cleaning Fee – additional $120.00
• Parties exceeding 8 persons shall be charged a surcharge of $200 per person.
• No smoking in cabin.
• No pets permitted.
• Life jackets required for boating / children.
• As this is a lakefront cabin, children should be supervised at all times.
• NOTE: there maybe fire restrictions imposed which means that there are no fires PERIOD.
Welcome Letter will be emailed after confirmed booking received.+ More