~Stay where the Housewives of Orange County stayed for the NCAA tournament~ Only 6Bed rental in Spokane. 4200 s/f of Luxury.This is our more moderately priced, 6 Bedroom option of our 7 Bedroom House for Guests who want all the luxury amenities, without incurring the costs of the 7 bedroom home. (Please Note: The Luxury MASTER SUITE is only included in our 7 Bedroom option.) This newer home is just mins to Downtown & perfect for Family Reunions, Retreats, Conferences & more.This exquisite Home backs to a Private Forest.This Home is the largest & most elegant rental home in Spokane. Located in one of Spokane's newest & most upscale areas. The Ultimate in Luxury which boasts 2 Great Rooms, Formal Living room, Formal Dining Room and Informal Dining tables both seats 8. Ping Pong & Air Hockey Table.Chef's Gourmet kitchen with Soapstone counter tops, Double Ovens, Oversize Stove Top + 2nd Kitchen in the lower level and New Wood Floors. This is truly luxury living. (Please note: This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is NOT suitable "Spring Break/Bachelor Party" type events. ) All gatherings must be pre-approved. This is a peaceful, neighborhood and we do not wish to disturb the neighbors or the tranquility of the natural surroundings. This property is best suited for small gatherings, family reunions, business meetings, memorial/funeral events, small elegant dinner parties, etc.)
HOUSE RULES/ THINGS TO NOTE:
1) We do not do previews of the home.
2) The ADDRESS is not released until after payment is received by Homeaway/VRBO and 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR CHECK IN DATE. 3) Check in time is 4:00.
4) NO PETS (attempts to"sneak" a pet(s) in will results in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property- this includes replacing of grass/plants from urine, etc.)
5) NO SMOKING or DRUGS of ANY kind (includes Marijuana, in ANY form, including edible, etc.) (attempts to"sneak" cigarettes and/and marijuana will result in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property.)
6) Please do not MOVE the Ping Pong and/or Air Hockey Tables or ANY of the furniture. 7) Please remove shoes while in the home. (Your security deposit will thank you later.)
8) Please do not roll luggage over wood floor or carpeting. Please lift and carry it throughout the home. (Please remember, you are responsible for any damage done to the home, this includes the flooring.)
By following the rules, this will ensure that everyone has a wonderful stay and will receive their security deposit back if there is no other damage.
Thank you for your cooperation!+ More