Veranda Palms is designed as a private oasis. From the minute you pull through the gated entry you will be lost in your dream vacation. Surrounded by the Shingle Creek Preserve; yet only minutes away from world-famous attractions, sun-soaked golf courses, countless shops and restaurants. 6 miles from Walt Disney World (15 min drive), 12 miles from Universal Orlando (30 min drive),
This 5 bedroom house is perfect for a family vacation! After entering the house you will find a dining area, with a dining table and seating for 6 persons, to your right you will have access to your private garage where you can park 2 cars. After the dining area you will find the living room, with large sofas, and seating for 8 persons, and a flat screen TV. Then to your right, you will find an opened kitchen, with another dining table for 6. The modern kitchen comes fully equipped, with all the appliances necessary to cook a family dinner! Also, on the ground floor, you will find a half bath, and finally, a beautiful and spacious master bedroom, equipped with TV; and with its own en suite bathroom (with a shower and a separate tub). Upstairs on the first floor, you will find a second living room with a TV, and on that floor you will find 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 en suite).
1) master suite downstairs: king size bed
2) upstairs suite (princess theme) : full size bed
3) upstairs bedroom (pirate theme) : 2 twin beds
4) upstairs bedroom (marvel comics theme): 2 twin beds
5) upstairs bedroom: full size bed
Total capacity for 10 persons.
-Check-In is at 4:00pm and Check-Out is at 10:00am.
-No parties or events allowed
-This a non-smoking property.
-Each property will include:
Linens and towels, however it is the responsibility of the guest to wash them after each use. We do not provide new linens or towels for longer stays.
Complimentary One time use Laundry Detergent
Complimentary One time use dishwasher detergent
One small dishwashing liquid bottle plus sponge
One roll of paper towels
Complimentary Bathroom Toiletries (one shampoo, one soap, and one conditioner per bathroom)
One roll of toilet paper per bathroom
-Baby items are available upon request for an additional cost of $50 plus taxes (Crib and High chair)
For all Reservations made up to 30 days in advance a "Reservation Hold Deposit" will be required and will be added at time of booking.
The cost for the pool heating is $30 + 13.5% tax per day, and it is charged separately after the reservation is confirmed.
Before accepting your pool heating request, we need you to carefully review and accept the following conditions:
1) Guests do not have access to the pool heating system, only our pool technician might set it up. A lock is installed on the system. Do not attempt to tamper with the locks.
2) Pool temperature will be set up to 80 degrees F. Pool temperature might vary between 75 and 80 degrees F, since the pool heating system will go on cycles.
3) Pool heating “breaks the ice”, it does not produce warm water like a hot tub.
4) Pool heating will not be available if the exterior temperature is too low (less than 60F); the cost of heating would be too high.
5) It takes up to 24 hours for the pool to heat up (therefore, we need to confirm the pool heating service at least 48 to 72 hours in advance).
6) We reserve ourselves the right to cancel and refund the pool heating charge, at our discretion.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.+ More