Welcome to our little slice of Up North paradise. The Den sits on 100 ft of lake front with expansive, south facing views. Steps lead down to clean, shallow, and sandy water. A paddleboat is included for your enjoyment. (Kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, pontoons, and hydrobikes can be rented at Bear Lake Marina).
Modern comforts and nostalgic charm make this your Pure Michigan retreat. The Den is well appointed with 1 King bedroom, 1 Queen bedroom, a bunk space with 2 twin beds and convertible full size couch. 1.5 bathrooms gives plenty of space and time to our guests.
4Season~WIFI~Smart TV~Washer~Dryer~Towels~Bedding~Fully equipped kitchen~Patio~Dock~Fire Pit~Charcoal Grill~Shampoo
Enjoy spending time at our cabin, or use it as a springboard for all of your up north activities.
Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course -6 miles
Lake Michigan -7 miles
Crystal Mountain -14 miles
Little River Casino -17 miles
Frankfort -19 miles
Manistee -23 miles
Sleeping Bear Dunes -28 miles
Interlochen -31 miles
Traverse City -45 miles
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Check-in time is after 4 pm EST and check out 11 am EST
- This is a non-smoking property
- Pets are not permitted in rental property
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Children shall be supervised at all times. No child may be allowed on docks or paddleboat unattended.
- House capacity is 8 people
- Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly at night.
- Please do not cut or damage any trees, limbs or branches, ground foliage.
- PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS – For a 100% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 days prior to check-in. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 30 days prior to check-in. Cleaning fee and security deposit will be refunded 100% if reservation is cancelled before check-in date.
- MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to eight (8) persons.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A SEVEN (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; Two (2) nights during autumn, winter, and spring seasons.
- Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be used for lake water or boating, or to be taken from the property.
RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. We recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We DO NOT refund due to road conditions.
- This cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Water and Septic: The Property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or trash of any kind should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged/ liable for damages.