Rare and perfect place for your group or family gathering. 2 homes on the same property with 3 separate suites!
A new 2 bedroom/1 bath Coach house and a beautiful, newly-updated Character home with a 3 bedroom/2 bath suite and 1 bedroom/1 bath Garden suite. Fenced back yard, multiple patios, plenty of free parking, quiet, 1 block from 13 acre park, 3 blocks from Canada Line, 7 minutes to downtown and walking distance to everything.
SUITE #1: CHARACTER HOME - MAIN SUITE (Sleeps 8)
Bright, charming, 2-story, 3 bdrm, 2 bath, 1500 sq. ft. newly updated Character Home. Recent renovations and beautifully furnished, including all brand new “Heavenly" pillow top beds. Perched on a unique hill that gets you above it all and provides plenty of light and views of downtown.
SUITE #2: CHARACTER HOME - GARDEN SUITE (Sleeps 4)
Garden level, separate entrance direct into back yard, 650 sq. ft. 1 bdrm studio, 1 bath.
SUITE #3: COACH HOUSE (Sleeps 4)
In behind is a new, 800 sq. ft. 2-storey, 2 bdrm, 1 bath Coach House. Induction stove, 6 ft Jacuzzi tub with rain shower. Loft bedroom plus living room with french doors that can act as second bedroom.
Enclosed shared yard between the two. Two patios with 2 grills/bbq's. Perfect for being close but also needing a bit of space.
Capable of sleeping 8 people.
1 bedroom with Queen Size bed and Ensuite bathroom
1 bedroom with Queens Size bed and office den
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds (or can be put together to make one European King bed)
Queen Size sofa bed in living room
- folding crib available
Capable of sleeping 4 people
Studio Bedroom with 2 twin beds (or can be put together to make one European King bed)
- Living room with Queen size sofa bed
Capable of sleeping 4 people
Loft bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Living room/bedroom with close-able French doors and Queen size sofa bed
Completely furnished, including bedding and 650 thread-count linens.
Kitchen in each home with professional cookware and stainless appliances
- Indoor gas fireplace in main home.
All places have large screen TV's with surround sound stereo system and dedicated HDMI cable to attach Apple TV or your own computer
Raised outdoor patio with views of downtown and second, sun-drenched patio.
Air conditioning in all units
Cable, 150 Mbps high-speed Internet and all utilities included
- Plenty of free, safe parking on street in front of house
You will have exclusive access to the entire property.
- One of Vancouver's (and Canada's...) most popular neighbourhoods - spectacular neighbourhood that is quiet but close to everything.
- 1 block from the beautiful, 13 acre Douglas Park and Community Centre.
- Easy walking distance to Vancouver General and Children & Women's Hospitals.
- Easy walk to the shops and restaurants of Cambie Street and the Cambie Village (Pied a Terre, Pronto, Shiro Sushi, Biercraft, Park Theatre, Kino Café Flamenco)
- 3 blocks from the King Edward Canada Line station that can quickly take you downtown in 8 minutes or to the airport in 15 minutes.
A single bus takes you to UBC in 20 minutes from a stop 2 blocks away.
- Car2Go and Evo car-share vehicles are almost always available near-by (and they can be parked right in front of the house)