This is a one level 3 bdrm/two full baths Apt. (I also have a another 3 bdrm and a 2 bdrm at same location, if your dates are not available on this rental's calendar, look up listing 595267 & 705230) Those are older listing so you can take a look at some reviews there. All are very comfortable and have fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room. In unit washer/dryer, air-conditioning, heat, dishwasher, and garbage disposal, also has high-speed wireless internet. Under building securely gated private parking.
Conveniently located just minutes from 3 major freeways (134, the 5 and the 2), and just a few minutes from ABC, Disney and Universal Studios. Minutes from downtown LA, Pasadena, Hollywood and Burbank entertainment employers, Dodger Stadium, Staple Center, etc, etc.
Very short walk to the Glendale Galleria for indoor shopping and dinning, and also walk to The Americana at Brand featuring a vibrant blend of shopping, dining and entertainment with a creative beautiful park-like setting. At its heart, The Americana features a grand two-acre park complimented by fountains, public art, and generous open space. Promenades, meandering walkways and open-air plazas invites guests to shop, stroll, dine outdoors, and just enjoy the beauty of the setting with family and friends, also at The Americana a movie theatre. Property Type: 3 Bdrm / 2 bath
Suitability Children Welcome Non Smoking Only No Pets
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bedroom #1 = California King bed + Futon for small person
Bedroom #2 = Full size and twin size beds
Bedroom #3 = A Full size bed
- Upon request an 8th person could be accommodated, needs to be arranged prior to arrival to make sure staff sets linens, pillows, towels, et ... as needed ($25.00 per night extra person fee applies)
Crib / Playpen, high Chair and umbrella stroller available upon request
Kitchen & Dining
- Fully and functional kitchen including all pots, pans,
dishes, utensils, etc.. Enough to create a family feast.
- Gas stove Microwave Dishwasher Refrigerator Ice Maker Dinning table for 6
Amenities Central Air & Heating Linens Provided Washer / Dryer in Unit Covered gated Garage
Entertainment Satellite / Cable Smart Televisions
Communications Fast Wireless Internet
Near by Activities Sailing Swimming Hiking Surfing Water Skiing Cycling Golf Rafting Tennis Snowboarding Fishing Wind-Surfing Parasailing Jet Skiing Snorkeling/Diving Mountain Biking Kayaking Zoo Restaurants Wildlife Viewing Health/Beauty Spa Theme Parks Cinemas Museums Live Theater Antiquing Sight Seeing Fitness Center Shelling Sledding Horseback Riding Boating Shopping
Short drive to Dodger Stadium, Staple Center, Universal Studios / City Walk, LA Zoo, Griffith Park / Observatory w/Planetarium, Downtown LA, Hollywood, Pasadena Huntington Botanical Gardens. WHAT AND WHERE: LOCATION distance from the following destinations: Glendale Galleria** (0 mi)
Americana Complex** (0 mi)
Glendale Advantist Hospital (2 mi)
Griffith Park LA ZOO (4 mi) Universal Studios (7 mi) Rose Bowl and Parade**(8 mi) Graumann’s Chinese Theatre (9 mi) Downtown LA (10 mi) Staples Center (10 mi) Farmers Market (13 mi) LACMA (14 mi) Magic Mountain (30 mi) Knotts Berry Farm (33 mi) Disneyland (35 mi) Lego Land (35 mi)
** These are the closest tourist destinations to this property. (Travel times based on average Los Angeles traffic. Delays may arise at any time.)
Some of my favorite stops:
The Americana at Brand, shops, restaurants and entertainment, make sure to stop for Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt (walking distance, cross the Glendale Galleria) thru JC Penny / Also at the Glendale Galleria you’ll find a Super Target, very handy in case you run out of basic essentials during your stay.
- Glendale Center Theatre, small live theatre. Check out what they’re showing (website hidden) (could walk)
- Olvera Street. A historic monument in the oldest part of Los Angeles (Downtown LA. Souvenir shops, Mexican food restaurants)
- Griffith Park is a short drive away, it’s great for a nice picnic, walk, hike, bike ride, pony / train ride for kids. The LA Zoo and the Observatory / Planetarium is also at Griffith Park, as well as the Autry museum.
coffee bean, and just a few blocks away is a wonderful breakfast spot called the Toasted Bun,
- Foxy's Restaurant (short walk) good choice for breakfast
- Porto's bakery. Cuban coffee shop / Bakery / Deli (could walk to it)
- Rafffi's Place (Mediterranean food)
- Elena's (Mediterranean food)
- King fish (Fresh sea food)
- Acapulco restaurant (Mexican)
- Mamita (Peruvian food)
- There's no place like home, (European style restaurant in Silverlake, popular for celebrities) - Hong Kong Kitchen (short drive also delivers)
- Indra Restaurant (Thai Food)
- Zankou Chicken (Middle eastern / good option for takeout)
- Paradise cob in Malibu beach (not so close but it's worth the scenic panoramic drive. Good place to spend a day at the beach)